Hello, I'm Wendy.
I create images for business and organizations who want their stuff to look dang good.
My home base is Gooding, Idaho and I love it when clients come back to me, excited about how great their food/product/location/AD images look. When they can't wait to share the pictures, I have done my job well!
If you are looking for someone to create images for your business or organization, I'd love to work with you too!
When I'm not creating beautiful images I can be found...
- Camping in the Sawtooth Mountains
- Running children to different 4-H activities
- Indulging in an audio book (usually while running children to 4-H)
If you are dying to know more, here are 3 things most people don't know about me...
- I went through 3 hips surgeries before the age of 5 to build me a stable hip socket.
- I've seen the British comedy "Hot Fuzz" more times than I can count, and I still love it!
- Coffee helps me sleep. My husband and I usually have a nightly cup before we go to bed.
Want to learn more about how we can collaborate together?
Here is your next move:
Download and review this PDF. It answers some of the most common questions and helps you answer the first questions I would have for you. Next send me an email or give me a call with the information about what you need photographed and the days and times work best for a face-to-face meeting!
Thank you for getting to know me better.